Fitness Courses via online or distance learning
Online fitness courses, or distance education courses provide you with training materials to study at your own pace.
With your online fitness course, even though the trainer and the student is separated by physical distance, as long as the training materials are of good quality and the trainer can be contacted, the students will still be able to obtain great results from the online fitness course.
Note also, that a good home study course include elements of physical course material to read, online support materials and also a practical component.
Thus, when the Australian College of Sport & Fitness refers to ‘online fitness courses’, it is the same as home study fitness courses and/or distance learning fitness courses.
Are online fitness courses right for you?
Online fitness courses will suit you if you:
- Cannot make time to attend a fitness classroom
- Are currently working full time
- Prefer to learn at your own pace
- Want to have the flexibility of setting your own assessment deadlines
How is our online fitness courses delivered?
A good quality online fitness course will combine:
- Easy-to-follow course notes
- Access to a tutor throughout the course via email and/or phone
- Ensure you get practical experience in real world fitness centre
The Australian College of Sport & Fitness have a track record or producing outstanding graduates from our online fitness courses who are able to attain great jobs in the fitness industry as well as start their own businesses.
Feel free to contact us and inquire more about our online courses.